Blog entry #6 of the smart-passive-income blog deals with reasons a project might fail and provides ways how to avoid them.
However, this reasons and especially the advices sound more like reasons you tell yourself your project might fail.
- If you are overwhelmed with the vastness of your project, break it down into smaller pieces.
- If you are stuck, not knowing what to do next, write everything down, research or ask for help, and break it down into smaller pieces.
- If your motivation fails, …. well, here Pat becomes a little bit esoteric, or at least suggest psychological tricks, which might not work on everybody. At least for me more reasonable sounds: … take a step back, take a break.
- If you are overcome with self doubt, … read that bit for yourself …
- If you do not want to repeat what somebody else has already done, do it better!
The comments agree wholeheartedly with the last point … so do I.
… reading and summarizing an entry a day, I might be able to catch up someday if Pat stops delivering a new entry every day …